The Norfolk Leagues have made it compulsory for all players to be registered through the ECB Website ‘Play-Cricket’ in order to play for their club. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCESS DESCRIBED BELOW IF YOU WANT TO PLAY CRICKET FOR THE CLUB.
1. Go to the home page of our club website and click on the statistics tab at top of home page and this will take you into the play cricket website.
2. Click on the sign up as a member on the play cricket site (top right on page)
3. Complete a club membership form and return it with payment to your captain or Anne Wallace – Club Secretary.
4. The club will receive notification from pay cricket website that you have signed up and will accept you as a member
5. You will then receive an email from Play Cricket that your membership is confirmed. IMPORTANT – please go back to the play cricket link to add your personal details, address etc.
6. The club can then process your registration to the leagues.
Any difficulties please contact Anne Wallace – Club secreatary
If you are already signed up to play cricket please update your details on the site and complete steps 3-6